I have always hugged the storms, then why does this serenity draws me .
A thousand emotions have always baffled me , but this one seems so right.
Jumping into whirlpools was my pastime, but floating in this stillness seems so complete
Nomadic were my ways, settling dust on this horizon beckons me now.
Why does this pause seems to eternal when I think of you
, as these lips part not in lust, not in love,
is it reverence then ?
A thousand emotions have always baffled me , but this one seems so right.
Jumping into whirlpools was my pastime, but floating in this stillness seems so complete
Nomadic were my ways, settling dust on this horizon beckons me now.
Why does this pause seems to eternal when I think of you
, as these lips part not in lust, not in love,
is it reverence then ?
No comments:
Post a Comment